Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Open Theme

So I had to take a picture of my hands cause I love hands. They just fascinate me. How they move, feel, and how they look. I decided to go with this color because of the light next to my hand. This was taken in my room and about 9 o'clock at night.
This photo was taken in my garage.  I love basketball! That sport is my life, It all I do during the summer, the winter, in my sleep. I like this photo cause I can see the good texture of the basketball on it. The black and white looked so much better than just color so I chose that.
Hey, thats me! I took this photo in my car before going to get some food at IGA. Yeah I know I'm lame. I choose black and white because of the lighting in the picture. It just looked so much better than color.

1 comment:

  1. Good variety of images and you might have said the portrait was "lame" but it's real and it has some good things going on. The hand is nice too....good compositions.

    ReplyDelete