Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Composition Theme

This is our "apple holder" in my kitchen but obviously there are no apples in it. I like this photo cause to me I just have a weird attraction towards it. Its kinda blurry but I guess it just adds character. 
This is my sister Avriel. Obviously she is doing some homework. I like this photo for how clear it came to be. Unlike the other photo above. It also follows the rule of thirds. Avriel is kinda off to the side looking towards the middle.
Ugh Oh My Gosh! This photo took me forever to take. My camera was not focusing well in the light and I didnt want to have my flash on so I just turned on a light in the back of the picture. Worked out soooo much better. Its a very vibrant picture. 
I took this picture on my way to Marshfield for a doctors appointment. It follows the curved line rule...hopefully. It looks alot better black and white than color. 

1 comment:

  1. The portrait is VERY nice-the light makes it so much more interesting! The light is reflecting off the table back onto her face-nice and low key.

    ReplyDelete