Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Finally...back

Oh my goodness where do I begin with my summer. Well I am finally going to be a senior in high school. Played a lot of basketball. And spending time with Nate. On July 12th I got offered a full ride scholarship for basketball to UW-Parkside. That was very exciting! Unfortunately, on July 17th I tore my ACL and a smitten of my MCL. So the next day I verbally commited to Parkside. During recovery I will be doing exercises on my own and going to PT three times a week. I will not be participating in volleyball which hurts. But what hurts the most is missing half of my basketball season. Its soooo hard, but I will be back sometime in January. Then by this time next summer I will be moving down to Kenosha to attend another four amazing years! Now I have alot of down time so I finally decided to grab my camera and treat myself to taking a stroll with Nate and getting some pictures in. Hope yall like em!




















No comments:

Post a Comment