Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Jayden

Jayden is the sweetest baby. He is 5 months old and is a premature baby. Jayden is a little fighter. He was born 2 months early and has several health problems. The moment I saw him I fell in love with him. Tonya is his mother and when I first met her I knew Zach (cousin) had a keeper. She was different from all the other girls that he brought to holiday parties and birthdays. She is kind and brave person. Tonya is very protective her child and I like that about her. Jayden's real father is out of the picture. Zach is a good father to Jayden and the other one along the way. I think Tonya is 5 weeks pregnant with Zach child. If its a girl they are going to name it Alyse LaRae Shubert. I dont know for the boys name. This blog post is dedicated to the new Shubert family.








Pinky Promise. Jayden cant move his pinky because its all one bone or something to that effect.

2 comments:

  1. Very good post-I like the thoughts and feelings you're sharing in your writing-that is what a blog post is all about. Great job. I'm glad you're using your site for non-assignments as well-cudos!

    ReplyDelete